Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A MUST HAVE.....


THE DS LITE IN METALLIC ROSE! Besides the fact that you can play all the Mario games on this baby, and that you can play with your friends if you use it's internet, it is the cutest FASHION ACCESORY!! hehehe it just looks so cute! It matches and it goes very well with my ed hardy purse :p Yep! lol I REALLY DID BUY IT CAUSE IT LOOKED AWESOME! and yeah it is really fun and all and it is like having a mini laptop :) ahhhh I am in love with it so much! I bought Mario Party for it!!!!!!! and I am waiting to get this 20 piece accesory kit that i ordered. Has so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh u can take pictures with it if you buy this thing, or if you get the ds-i then it has the cam included but I didn't want that one cause it's pointless to me since I have many digital camaras already. Okay, OFF TO PLAY WHILE I WAIT FOR MY PACKAGES TO ARRIVE :D!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment