Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hookah!


Hookah! Ah good old times! I remember my Junior year of Highschool and Senior year Hookah was def the thing to do! I guess because everybody got tired of bowling and movies we all turned to hookah. It was the only LEGAL thing we could do and the funest. I remember I even got a Hookah for my 18th birthday...I think I used it so much that it broke. I personaly still like hookah but not as much since now I can do other things. I love how the tabacco is flavored but sometimes you can really get a nasty flavor. Like double apple....wow that is gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I also remember that if you added mint to whatever flavor you got it was 10 times better. The good things: IT GOT YOU SUPER LIGHTHEADED!!!!!! it would last for 3 minutes and then go away. So you would smoke more!!! haha and the bad things of coarse by the end of the night you felt like shit and for some, it would make them sick. A lot of people are not used to smoking hookah and it makes them very sick at first. Others their body just never likes it and they get sick right away. I know I will always own one just because once in a blue moon I do love doing it and enjoy it very much. Yup. Do you like hooookaaaaaaaahing?

No comments:

Post a Comment