Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hypnotiq or Hallusination?


[Image Via Google Images]
OMG.............................................Hypnotiq eY! I had one of these babies on my vacation to Mexico senior year going into college and do I have a story to tell. Well, first of all I always thought Hypnotiq was a sweet drink that hardly got you drunk and it was way over rated since it was always advertised by rappers and what not. Well...................let me just tell you it does mess you up with a few glasses. I think I had 3 glasses (the one the gift package comes with....if you want to see picture here is a link CLICK HERE and well let's just say I wasn't just DRUNK.....but i was HALLUCINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well maybe not hallucinating exactly but lets just say that I didn't know where I was for 10 seconds (my eyes were open) then I would close them for 2 seconds and open them again and I knew where I was....then 20 secnods later i would close them for 10 seconds, and reopen my eyes and I began crying (i was told i was crying about something that happend with the person I was telling the story to...that i never expressed how I really felt about)...and then I would close my eyes, open them and wonder why my eyes were WET! It's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked this person to not tell me what I cried about because if I was keeping it secret then I didn't want to feel embarassed or ashamed hahahaha! Crazy shit right? DO NOT DRINK HYPNOTIQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and something like this happend to a friend recently......and let's just say it was about the same stuff that happend to me. Wow so yeah maybe it had something to do with the ingridents used because I am fine with all other alcohol and I know a lot of people drink Hypnotiq and they perfectly fine. Hmmmm......maybe I am just allergic also. I am def allergic to tequila everytime I drink it too much I get a rash. Yup, a Mexican who can't drink tequila! Sad ain't it? Hahaha! That's my story

No comments:

Post a Comment