Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tyraaaa!


[Image via Google...] (i know it's wrong lol)



Tyraaaaaaa........well since I haven't bloged in so long....I will talk about Tyra cause she is all that I think about lately since I have no classes. I have been watching her show a lot lately and I don't know what to think. I have always loved her show and because of that I started going on her website and then discovered from comment's posted on there that it is fake. Atleast this one episode was because this lesbian chick went out to look for "RANDOM" girls to hit on the street and one of them happend to be this chick who comes out on some reality show.....which was weird they didnt even mention it or anything it was like oh yeah SHE WAS WALKING BY!....and since theshow isn't popular AT ALL i guess that is how they got away with it....and then another time I saw this youtube video from this chick who said everyone had a script and they had to exagerate everything they said and they were even asked to lie if they wanted. I mean I don't know what to believe, but whatever I guess because the show is still REALLY GOOD and girls everywhere do learn new things from it, new AND good things. HMM i don't know but I think I love her no matter what she is a great person and a great role model in my opinion. She has done so much good and it's TYRA! How can you not love her anyway! Yep that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment